The Swiss Society of New York organizes and supports events and initiatives, independently or in partnership with other organizations:
- Recurring member events: networking, holiday party, fondue dinner, family and Swiss Heritage events.
- Projects: exhibits, lectures, performances or publications on topics of interest to our members and the broader public, including but not limited to the arts, business, culture, education, media, performing arts, science and technology.
- Swiss National Day: in partnership with the Swiss Consulate General of New York and other Swiss organizations.
- Swiss Ball: annual fund raising gala to support the society’s activities under the patronage of the Consulate General of Switzerland in New York.
- Swiss Society of New York Fellowship Prize: awarded to the “Guest of Honor” of the Swiss Ball, with a broader philanthropic purpose.